I'm not sure about the blue, it looks like it only affected some of them. (I thought you were going for an artsy effect, just play it off like you meant it.) LOVE the timeline of Josie. Happy Birthday!!!
I absolutely love those pictures!! I think she is the cutest little girl, so much expression on her face and soo soo sweet! Yeay for Josie, she's growing up so quickly!
Dave, Mom said Henry reminds her of you when you were a baby. Fun, huh? And I have a photo of Olivia that looks a ton like Lilly. I will post it sometime and let you know.
Angee, thoses Videos are so cute! Ted, my mom, Sarah and I played them over and over! You have got some girls with some serious spunk!! and my mom made me promise to tell you that you need to send josies dancing into funniest home videos, she is possitive it would win (she has watched it every week since i can remember)! haha. it so fun to keep in touch this way, I love hearing about your guys and your cute girls!
13 comments:
I don't know why it is in blue? Anyone have the answer?
I'm not sure about the blue, it looks like it only affected some of them. (I thought you were going for an artsy effect, just play it off like you meant it.) LOVE the timeline of Josie. Happy Birthday!!!
Yeah, not sure? I thought you were going artsy, too? Very cute.
PS...She has almost an old fashioned look to her. Like a doll from the forties. So pretty, that one!
The image was CMYK; it just needed to be resaved as RGB
I absolutely love those pictures!! I think she is the cutest little girl, so much expression on her face and soo soo sweet! Yeay for Josie, she's growing up so quickly!
Dave, Mom said Henry reminds her of you when you were a baby. Fun, huh? And I have a photo of Olivia that looks a ton like Lilly. I will post it sometime and let you know.
Beautiful collage. How did you do that?
Angee, thoses Videos are so cute! Ted, my mom, Sarah and I played them over and over! You have got some girls with some serious spunk!! and my mom made me promise to tell you that you need to send josies dancing into funniest home videos, she is possitive it would win (she has watched it every week since i can remember)! haha. it so fun to keep in touch this way, I love hearing about your guys and your cute girls!
hey sorry to ask you this, but i dont have Tracy's email, will you tell them to add me to their blognext time you see them? thanks
Those are so cute. I can't believe she is a year old.
How sad is that when they turn one. You would think it takes forever, but they sure grow up fast!! She is a doll!!!
Wow time flies! What a sweet 1 year old!
Post a Comment