Here are two pictures. One of Lilly right after she turned 1 and one of Josie right before she turns 1 this month. Everyone is always commenting on how they both look like Dave. What do you think?
That picture makes me miss Lilly. She has gotten so big since you moved. Haylee was so excited to see her picture:) I think Lilly definetly looks like Dave! I don't know about Josie. Hope your doing well.
I think Lilly looks like dave for sure. I think Josie looks like you, but sometimes she looks like Dave. So funny. It was so fun to see you this weekend!! Love you!
I see both of you in Lilly and Josie, maybe more of Dave right now, but that changes every month. It is amazing to see Lilly at one and realize that she is going on five and that Josie is almost one. Amazing. Great pictures of the girls.
I remember once seeing a picture of you when you were little and i thought that lilly looked so much like you. josie looks a little bit like dave, but she's much cuter than him :)
That picture makes me miss Lilly too--it seems like a lifetime ago. I agree with Liz, they both look like Dave but don't look alike. You're mixed in there somewhere too :) which is a good thing.
I've always said that Lilly looks like Dave, and I never thought that Josie looks like him or Lilly, but they really look alike in those pictures. Go figure! We do all the work, and they end up looking like our husbands. I had to have a third before one of them looked like me.
8 comments:
That picture makes me miss Lilly. She has gotten so big since you moved. Haylee was so excited to see her picture:) I think Lilly definetly looks like Dave! I don't know about Josie. Hope your doing well.
I think Lilly looks like dave for sure. I think Josie looks like you, but sometimes she looks like Dave. So funny. It was so fun to see you this weekend!! Love you!
I see both of you in Lilly and Josie, maybe more of Dave right now, but that changes every month. It is amazing to see Lilly at one and realize that she is going on five and that Josie is almost one. Amazing. Great pictures of the girls.
I remember once seeing a picture of you when you were little and i thought that lilly looked so much like you. josie looks a little bit like dave, but she's much cuter than him :)
It is really weird because they both look like Dave, but they don't look alike, very confusing. I see you in Lilly's eyes. I miss you! Liz
That picture makes me miss Lilly too--it seems like a lifetime ago. I agree with Liz, they both look like Dave but don't look alike. You're mixed in there somewhere too :) which is a good thing.
I've always said that Lilly looks like Dave, and I never thought that Josie looks like him or Lilly, but they really look alike in those pictures. Go figure! We do all the work, and they end up looking like our husbands. I had to have a third before one of them looked like me.
I think Josie looks EXACTLY like Dave...but Lilly looks like you!
Post a Comment