I can't catch the dancing Queen. I run to get the camera and it is all over. But, here is a little of it after the moment has passed and Josie has moved on to some thing more interesting in the cupboard. I do like the pause in the middle with the hand hold. I think it is a nice choice of choreography. But, the dancing crawl is the very best- Ha!!!! And yes, I am fighting with my 4 year old over who is going to get a better shot with the camera. Arghhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That is awesome! I showed this video to my mom-in-law and she laughed her head off. Such a cute little girl. Man can she move!!
I can't believe she is dancing. What did you feed her? Seriously, that is so unusual for a one year old. Amazing! Loved it.
she has some sweet dance moves--she must have gotten them from Dave :)
Wow! She is definitely your daughter! I couldn't move like that!
My girls have loved this video all morning. And lilly's. So fun.
That is SO CUTE!!!! Takes after her mommy.
The videos of Josie and Lilly are darling. I love Josie's moves. She doesn't seem like that's coming from a 1 year old.
Ok that is the cutest ever. Is the holding out the had because you are bribing her to be the dancing queen or is it really part of the dance?
She is deffinetly your girl!!
I honestly didn't do anything. I actually missed the best moves when I went to get the camera.
Josie is a good little shaker!!! I especially love when the camera gets moved, and you tell lilly to stop it!! Once again that would be such a molly thing to do!!!!
wowie, she has the moves. I loved it. I miss her and you. Move home now!! Liz
Angee - that is seriously one of the most adorable dance rountines I have ever witnessed!!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment