
Josie's first Birthday was fun. We had our cousins over for cake and ice cream. They sang great. And of course, Josie had her own mini-cake. She was so cute to watch. There is something wonderful about watching a child do something for the first time. "First's" are just as exciting for the parent as the child. At first, she would only touch it with her finger because I don't know if she knew what it was or what to do.
Then she began touching it with alternating hands and licking each finger off. It got a little frustrating after awhile. She wanted that cake, but would have to lick her dirty fingers every time she went after it. Eventually, she figured out how to eat the cake without getting her fingers dirty. She went for it with her mouth.That way she wouldn't have to keep licking her fingers. "Clever girl" And, you know once your face is dirty. You might as well pick it right up. She did not want me to take away her little piece of heaven.


See the dirty look. Get away mom, and don't clean my face. And, there is the scream and shaking fist-

"You took my cake"
10 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday, Josie!
I love it!! I can just picture the shaking fist! Miss you guys.
Check out the attitude at such an early age! Cute pictures. I wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday, Josie!
Don't mess with a girl and her cake, I've learned that the hard way.
Angee she is such a doll. Wish I was there to party with you.
First birthdays are so much fun! she's such a cutie!
She's a smart little cookie to figure out how to eat the cake and keep her fingers clean. Very cute.
Oh my gosh, that is soo cute!! I can't wait to have kids and have little parties for them. So fun. Wish I was there!
Love that last picture.
I can't believe she's a year old!
Happy birthday cute girl!
Love her personality! She is so cute. I need to meet her properly!
Post a Comment