Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Man oh Man


Who knew that their little man would end up being my "Man" and Josie's and Lilly's "Old Man." Man oh Man! Someone is getting older. But, you wouldn't know it. Dave is still sweeter than candy! Funnier than snot! One of the happiest people I know. Man oh Man! The easiest of easiest people to be around. A good friend to many. One hard working smarty pants. And, still my personal favorite. Dave you are the very best thing in my life. I am glad that you are mine. Happy Birthday! I love this next picture. Whoeee !!!!! What a babe!



12 comments:

Sidemoss said...

Dude, is that a man purse?

Or a Man oh Man purse?

Sidemoss said...

Sorry.
Happy Birthday, bro!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Dave! We hope you had a nice night out with your wifee.

liz said...

Happy Birthday Davie, Hope it was great. Come up for the 4th and will party.

Megan said...

Hurray!! Happy Birthday Dave!! Love the vintage pics Angee!

Shanen said...

I just had to leave a comment. I knew the Tanner Family all growing up in HB and my parents are still friends. I talk with Julie on her blog quite often and every once in awhile I check your blog along with Kris and Brents. I actually knew Brent best.

However, when I look at your blog, or Brents, I hardly recognize the 2of them. It has been at least 10 years since I have seen either one of them and I am not sure I would recognize them if I ran into them on the street. (by the way we live close by you...we are on Higley and Chandler Heights) But the picture you just posted of Dave... That is EXACTLY how I remember him.

Anyways just thought I would say hi, and Happy Birthday.
Shanen (Kreipl) Hough

Colleen said...

That's a sweet blog, Angee. I say amen to all you said. It was a surprise to see that old picture of us taken in Aurora Colorado when we lived there while Marsh was in the Air Intelligence School (Navy). It really seems not so long ago. And I LOVED the picture of Dave.

Anonymous said...

He is pretty cute. And you sure are lucky to have him. Happy birthday, Dave!

And PS..., your card came back, along with Lilly's. Will you send me the right address?

Kristine Tanner said...

Hope Dave had a great birthday! It was so great to see you both! We sure miss you guys. Your girls are sure cute! Ashley the whole next day was saying she wanted to play with Lily again. I hope you'll come by this week again before you leave.

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you have Dave in your life. You deserve him.

Happy belated birthday Dave.

Holly Moore said...

Oh my gosh, I could have SWORN I made a comment a loooong time ago, but I guess not. What a cute man and what a sweet wife.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. I just saw the picture of lilly on Megan's blog and she grew up! How did that happen?!

So, we have watched the video of worm beach about 15 times this week and Ellie ask at least twice a day when she will see "her" cousin, lilly. So, could you send me our address? We have something coming in the mail for her. Something very little, but made just for her.