Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aloha & Goodbye


Today Lilly graduated from preschool.
It was so fun to see her sing with her classmates.
In the final ceremony they let their classroom butterflies fly away.
It made me a little sad to see this part of her life end.
All of her school mates, play mates and teachers
have made such an impact on her little life and the
funny thing is; she won't in 5 years time even remember them.
Life does go by fast.




8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats Lilly! Emilee can't wait for you to move up here so she can play with you more. Good luck with the move. Make sure to call Matt if you need anything at all! I'm sad I won't be here, but I'll call you when I get back. Love ya!

Holly Moore said...

Way to go lilly! She is moving onto bigger parts of her life, but it's sad to see things go by so quickly. I'll bet especially when you see it happening to your kids. How exciting for her though. Make way world.

Natalie said...

time goes by too fast, it seems like yesterday that our tiny babies were getting to know eachother...now they will be big kindergarteners. hows the house coming?

Megan said...

Awe, you made me sad for her Angee... I want her to remember them! can't we keep the small?

Lindy said...

I'm glad Lilly's class didn't set loose a batch of killer butterflies like Riley's supposedly did. Life does go by too fast (days are many times too long, but life--yep it goes by too fast). What a beautiful graduate!

Amanda said...

She's darling. It's crazy to see her getting so big. Kimball misses playing with her.

I guess we just have to remember to enjoy the time we have with them while they're young.

Marva said...

so fun for Lily. Man where does time go. Congrats Lilly on gratuation. Kindergarten will be fun. That is when your heart string really gets pulled on. they feel so big though so it good for them.

Colleen said...

These last few blogs have been precious. Lilly is so grown up. How can she be ready for Kindergarten already? It's a beautiful photo of Josie, with the black and white and I love her expression. Hope your move is going well.