

Here is my entire family in Arizona. It helps that three of us live here with our families. Thanks Giving Day was fun. I think it was the first time since the Summer 2005,when Ted was married, that we all have been together again. Can you tell the Grandkids were very cooperative?
5 comments:
love the pictures. you can tell your dad was a dentist because you all have great smiles. the grandkids photo is classic!
What a great portrait! My favorite is the grandkids one. I love that you can see personalities.
And nice backyard! I need to move to Arizona...
All of those posts were wonderful!! It was fun to see some pictures!!
Angee, these last 4 posts have been great. Wonderful pictures. I love the photos with all the grandchildren. Actually, I think all those photos are great. I'd love a copy of the one with you and the girls on your birthday. In fact, I'd love a copy of Lilly on the sled and Josie peeking out of the blanket, too!
I can't believe how much all of the kids have grown up. I almost didn't recognize Tracy's kids. Last time I saw Liz was before she even had her second, I think. Cute, cute pictures. Tell all of your family I said Hi.
Post a Comment