Today I spent the day with two dolls. Went to dinner with a great guy. Visited with many friends and family. And, drum role..... I didn't have any candles on a cake!
Happy Birthday, Angee!! We called and left a birthday message on your answering machine in AZ. I didn't realize you were still in Utah. That's a darling picture of three of my favorite girls.
yeay!! I'm so glad you had a great day!! I miss you. Jarom and I will try to come visit you soon!! p.s.- did you get the message that we left on your cell?
8 comments:
Ang,
Happy Birthday!! Totally forgot it was your b-day. Are you back and we missed you? How sad. Happy Happy Birthday!!
P.S. The picture is old - I am just 32 in it. Not ready to present the 33 year old women! Ha.
Holy cow you're old. I sent your B-day present to Arizona, so if you're still in Utah you'll have to wait :) Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Angee!! We called and left a birthday message on your answering machine in AZ. I didn't realize you were still in Utah. That's a darling picture of three of my favorite girls.
Happy Birthday Angee!
I too love the picture of you and your girls. I'm glad you had a great day. Happy Birthday! Love ya!
yeay!! I'm so glad you had a great day!! I miss you. Jarom and I will try to come visit you soon!!
p.s.- did you get the message that we left on your cell?
Happy belated bday Angee! I found your blog through Susie's. You look so great and your family is adorable! Oh, and I agree 33 is good!
Post a Comment