Lead, Kindly Light
"Lead, Kindly Light, amidst th'encircling gloom,
Lead Thou me on!
The night is dark, and I am far from home,
Lead Thou me on!
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me."
We are hanging ON!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
From my most favorite hymn which better be sung at my funeral:
Fear not, I am with thee, oh, be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My gracious, omnipotent hand.
When through the deep waters I call thee to go,
The rivers of sorrow shall not overflow;
For I will be with thee thy trouble to bless,
And sanctify to thee thy deepest distress.
When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie,
My grace, all-sufficient, shall be thy supply;
The flame shall not harm thee; I only design
Thy dross to consume and thy gold to refine.
Our prayers are always with you.
I love that song and know you are strong enough to get through this. You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
Love the words. They are all so true. You are so brave and so strong. You are an inspiration to me. Ang, I love you to death! Thanks for taking Matt to the airport and for helping at the hula party. Ems pics are on our blog.
you can do this. you can.
you are in all of our prayers.
we love you.
One of my favorites. Love you, Ang.
Post a Comment