I'm glad I checked your blog today and saw all the updates. I think of you guys so much and I love the picture of the beautiful girls in their beautiful dresses. LOVE YOU!!
I have somehow missed all these posts from when Josie got her diagnosis. I'm reading it all and just crying and crying. Gosh she's beautiful. Her hats are adorable too. Glad to hear she is home.
Oh, Angee! I just read your posts about the last few months and I am just crying over all you guys have been through! Thank goodness you really pushed for the correct diagnosis!! You and Dave are amazing to me. We miss you all so much! I hope this will all be over for you soon. You are the best and what beautiful girls you have!!!
Dave and Angee, I am so glad to be able to see your blog again. You have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly for the last several months. I was reading your posts and have been just balling. I can't even imagine what you have all been through. Josie is so sweet and we are thrilled at the progress she has made. we love you guys! Kris
7 comments:
Or in the snow with winter coats and snow boots... :)
How cute are they in their little matching Easter dresses! Miss you guys!
I'm glad I checked your blog today and saw all the updates. I think of you guys so much and I love the picture of the beautiful girls in their beautiful dresses. LOVE YOU!!
I have somehow missed all these posts from when Josie got her diagnosis. I'm reading it all and just crying and crying. Gosh she's beautiful. Her hats are adorable too. Glad to hear she is home.
Did the dresses survive the Easter egg hunt in the cacti? :) What pretty girls!
Oh, Angee! I just read your posts about the last few months and I am just crying over all you guys have been through! Thank goodness you really pushed for the correct diagnosis!! You and Dave are amazing to me. We miss you all so much! I hope this will all be over for you soon. You are the best and what beautiful girls you have!!!
Dave and Angee,
I am so glad to be able to see your blog again. You have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly for the last several months. I was reading your posts and have been just balling. I can't even imagine what you have all been through. Josie is so sweet and we are thrilled at the progress she has made. we love you guys!
Kris
Post a Comment