Angee's last post had a bunch of words so I thought I'd add a few pics:
1. Fatima Bin Josie (wearing Lilly's dress on her head)
2. A hot air balloon over the wall behind our house
3. Lilly at the carnival in Anthem--can I just say I hate Carnies!
4. Josie looking every bit the angel
5. Working on our circus act; 3 out of 4 Tanner's ain't bad, but we'll be adding Angee to the mix come spring
4 comments:
Pretty pictures!
And, wow, that is one awesome view over your back fence!
Angee, don't worry about your butterfly Christmas tree. It will always be way more beautiful and fanciful than any other. Whenever I see fairies now I think of you and findig them in a little shop at Embu in Brazil.
I love the photos of the girls, and your family pyramid. Now just get Angee in there and you are set to go on the road. And your view from the backyard is beautiful. Wow.
Oh man, these photos just made me a little sad. First because Josie is practically dating and I have yet to meet her or hold her. And Lilly, oh my. She is long haired and beautiful! I just can't believe how quickly they grow and how long it has been.
Your view from the backyard is just awesome. I WISH I had a backyard. And somewhere warm.
And I loved your comment on my blog about who looks like who. I say all the time that I'm raising a mini Dave. It makes me happy to see a little bit of you guys all day long.
Miss you all. So much.
yay! i am so happy i can see your blog! wow your girls look so grown up! fun times
Post a Comment