Yippee !!!!!!!!!!
1- 20 mins from Dave's office!
2- A nice and beautiful desert community!
3- A very very good school for Lilly!
4- The first time in 5 years that Dave will be around! xoxoxo
5- We have a couple of friends that live in the area! Comforting
6- We can put our roots down! And live a little.
7- Only 55 miles from my family in AZ.
8- Near beautiful Sedona! (Like Park City-artsy)
9- We stole this house! The person who built it walked away just at the last min. So, we get to go and do the final walk throughs and make them fix any mistakes, as if we built it. (We tried to buy 4 homes in the last month and couldn't pull the trigger fast enough before they were under contract.) The market is really starting to move again. Glad we were renting.
10- Happy about the decision we made.
Some of the Not so Happy Factors
1- This will be our 4th place of residence in 5 years.
2- I will miss my family. I have a sister within a mile.
3- I have a brother 20 mins away!
4- They are building a temple 3 block (3 miles) from my current residence. Are we moving the wrong direction? Boo!
5- Leaving "Happy Valley" I mean "Happy Desert." And going out into the world.
6- Starting Over is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when you are not working.
Mom click here to see where we are moving to- Sonoran Foothills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Hurray for your new house!! I loved all the windows... sunshine encourages happiness! (too bad we live in a 'cave' as Scott calls it.) When's the moving day? Need us to come out and help? :)
Congrats and Welcome. Yeah!!! I am so ecstatic. I can't wait to have you so much closer. We will have so much fun. Love you!
congrats on the home that's awesome. Itsucha great feelin when you know you got a deal. You'll have to get us your new address when you move. I'm so excited for you.
Hooray!!! That is so awesome you get to do the final touches on your new house!!!! I hope that the market here will pick up again, and soon!!!
Congratulations on the new house! YAY for no more commuting!
Yeah, Angee!!! This is exciting. I think you probably did it the best way then you can still have a say with everything and not have to have the headache of ALL the building. I'm happy for you guys
12
YIPPEE!!!!! That's wonderful news! We're so happy for you and you have twice as many good things about the move as negatives. Can't wait to see it in person.
When I bought a house I had this really great new neighbor who was the first to come over and introduce herself! She was great until she moved far away:( I hope you find neighbors that are as GREAT as you are!!!
You did it--way to commit! Sounds like everything worked out perfectly! I'm so glad. The only thing that would make it better is if Sonoran Foothills happened to be near me :)
Wow!!
I didn't know you were in the market.
Being close to Dave's work will be amazing. It will change your life.
Starting over is hard. I hope this is the last time you'll have to do it for a long, long time.
When do you close? When will you move?
I'm so excited for you!
Yeay!! I'm sooo glad that this house worked out. I talked to Dave a few weeks ago and he said you were hoping one of two would work out. Is this the house you wanted most? I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!
Looks like a beautiful area. Sounds like it is a perfect fit. Congratulations!
Lucky... :)
I'm happy for you, but also a little sad because I'm afraid this means that you won't be moving back to Utah for awhile. I miss you!
The area looks great! You can't ask for better with the pool, the park, and the fun trails around.
I guess I'll have to come and visit.
Congrats!
*sniff* I guess this means you're not coming back to Utah for a while. I miss you! Congrats on the house, though. Post pictures.
Hey Angie your kids are so dang cute...But I'm wondering about you big kid and how he is doing...Daves the man things aren't the same with you guys gone......I need to get dave's email address from ya so I can stay of this girly blog stuff.
Send it to Tiff k--It sounds like you guys are doing great-
Lance
Hurray! Congratulations...
Hey Angee, I found you! I couldn't remember your blogspot for awhile, but then I had an enlightenment and remembered something about peaches and juicy fruit, and anyway, I have had so much fun looking through your blog. It makes me miss you! Josie looks alot like you and Lilly is standing like you in the picture with her friend. They are both gorgeous! I am happy to see you got a great house and are doing so great. Love, Chanelle
Congratulations! That's exciting! I'm happy for you. I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment